[3830] 222FallSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 2 07:08:25 EDT 2019

                    222 MHz Fall Sprint - 2019

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19jh

Total:  QSOs = 39  Mults = 20  Tot Dist(km) = 806  Total Score = 780

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Was fun to catch up with many old friends in the 222 MHz Sprint tonight.  Ralph
K8RYU EM99 is someone I have worked for years and he was quite active.    And to
make some new ones too.  Joshua KF4YFM operating near KJ4ZYB, both in EM97 were
an unexpected surprise.  JR KC4AAW in EM85 showed me again how powerful the FT8
mode is coming in at -24 and peaking at -20.  Amazing!    My best DX is Ray
WA4NJP in EM84dg at 806 km's on CW.     Thanks to all those who got on.  Thanks
for ON4KST to allow us to easily set up real time skeds.   Thanks to the
Southeastern VHF Society for sponsoring and making this event a fun time for
all.   73,  Dave  K1RZ