[3830] CWopsT N1LN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 2 10:04:46 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 2

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Total:  183  Mults = 160  Total Score = 29,280

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first CWT after taking down the 4x4x4 20 meter stack and served as a
view into the future.  I am in the process of changing the tower and antenna
configuration to minimize the IN THE AIR maintenance requirements.  As of now
the 15 meter 5x5x5 is totally down and the only 20 meter antenna left is the top
one at 106 feet.  Over the coming weeks there will be many more changes.

Thanks for the Qs and hour of fun.

73,
Bruce N1LN