[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 2 10:11:47 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 2

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  153  Mults = 128  Total Score = 19,584

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Took me while to get 2nd radio going, so lost some Qs on 80.  Tried Juma kW
amplifier after receiving it back from service, now it finally seemed to work as
it should, solid 900-1000 watts out so was down couple dBs from normal on 40 m
where I was using it.  Bit more hash to other band than normally but otherwise
good.  I felt difference of lower power from usual only maybe when answering
other guys CQs, sometimes took more tries to get through than with full power.
But for 12 lbs the the amplifier weighs, pretty good especially if DX
travelling.  Tnx for QSOs de Marko.