[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 2 16:24:34 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 2

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  105  Mults = 100  Total Score = 10,500

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I got home from the gym and into the shack with 15 minutes to spare. Put ZK3A in
the log on 17 CW and 20 FT8 and had enough time to set up for CWT.

Started on 20. Signals were good, but I could not get a run going after 15
minutes and 37 in the log.  Did some S&P, but could not find too many guys
so went to 40.  Lots of activity, but after a while I tried to S&P but did
not find many guys.  Signals were weak in some areas.  I did low power in the
morning session and was curious how many weak guys I could work with high power.
 I counted 14 who were whispers or ground wave that I doubt I would have worked
with low power.  But still, I felt I was about 30 QSOs short of where I
expected.  There never was a good run or multiple people calling me at once.