[3830] CaQP K7JQ SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 6 17:57:31 EDT 2019

                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 9:49

--------------------
Total:  176     0  Mults = 48  Total Score = 25,344

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

My first try with SO2R operation. Everything went pretty smooth. Nice to be able
to work two bands simultaneously and take advantage of band openings and extra
mults when first available. I was going to run low power, but condx Saturday on
20M was so poor that I had to use high power to work anything consistently. I
only used low power on 40 and 80, and able to work anything heard. Good
experience, and had a great time. Thanks for the Q's!
2-Icom IC-7300's; Acom 1500; 2-screwdriver antennas 350' apart.

73,  Bob K7JQ