[3830] CaQP K7GK/6 SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 6 21:45:58 EDT 2019

                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: K7GK/6
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7GK

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: CCOS
Operating Time (hrs): 8+

  160:
   80:   71     11
   40:   31      1
   20:   60      6
--------------------
Total:  162     18  Mults = 31  Total Score = 16,182

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

With great regret I had to pull out of the original plan to activate SJOA with
decent setup, and, as of Saturday morning I didn't think I would be on the air
at all. Fortunately, I managed to carve out a few hours to play radio this
weekend and got on with a low (and lowly) inverted Vee and 100W from home. My
location is on a side of the hill with most directions blocked, so I knew it was
going to be a struggle. And struggle it was most of the time. Congrats to all
those who pulled my puny signal out of the noise. Despite that, at times it was
quite fun going old school without towers, cluster, any pressure or
expectations.

73, Denis