[3830] CaQP W6COW(@AA6DW) M/MFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 7 16:23:22 EDT 2019

                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: W6COW
Operator(s): NK6A AA6DW
Station: AA6DW

Class: M/MFixed LP
QTH: SANTA YNEZ

   40:  100     58
   20:  185     81
   15:   35      1
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

First time trying a multi multi setup with networked computers running N1MM.
The problem was a lack of band pass filters or a tri-plexer for our marginal
antennas. One G5RV, a 2 element yagi at 20 ft for 20M and a homemade Cobwebb at
15 feet, maybe. Even on different bands we had interference from my CW on a K2
into a TS940.30 minutes into the contest my power supply cable fuse burned open
and the fuse was stuck. Switched over to a linear supply after making up a new
cable.
We are still learning and next year a new antenna on a 70 ft tower should help
our score. Also, bandpass filters for each station.