[3830] CaQP K6WSC SOCntyExp HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 7 20:05:19 EDT 2019

                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: K6WSC
Operator(s): K6WSC
Station: K6WSC

Class: SOCntyExp HP
QTH: SDIE

--------------------
Total:  785     0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 124,815

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was my third California County Expedition from the Anza Borrego Desert in
eastern San Diego County, this time Airbnb style. When I reserved the house, I
told the host what I was going to be doing, so there were no issues. A friend
from San Diego met me there with his SK father’s KPA-500. After changing the
fuses, a few hardware issues, and a quick learning curve, I got the amp on the
air. The Airbnb and high power were both firsts for me. The rig was an IC-7300.
I used a shortened-80 40 20 fan inverted V and another 15 10 fan both supported
from a 25-foot mast.

Thanks to everyone involved with running the great CA QSO Party.

73, Bill K6WSC