[3830] CWopsT N3RD HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 9 10:03:44 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 9

Call: N3RD
Operator(s): N3RD
Station: N3RD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

Total:  126  Mults = 114  Total Score = 14,364

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

80 and 40 became totally useless here after a few minutes, due to S9+ rain
static.  Those bands must have been great, since there were very few on 20m
until the very end of the session.  The seasonally deployed RX antennas won't be
installed until mid-November, so I had no recourse but to abandon the low
bands.

Maybe things will be better at 19Z.  This was a lost session for me.

73 - Dave N3RD