[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 10 01:40:53 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 10

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  141  Mults = 114  Total Score = 16,074

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Kept working on the station today.  Went to the gym for some good swimming.   No
internet when I returned.  Started on 40.  The SteppIR worked!  It has been many
months since it worked for two CWTs in on day.  Not enough guys, QSB and QRN.
Went to 80 at 03:38Z and the rate was much better. The new antennas on 80 should
make it even better.  Too bad I had to change bands - good rate, but not so many
mults.