[3830] 432FallSprnt W1DYJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 10 16:58:51 EDT 2019

                    432 MHz Fall Sprint - 2019

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN42kl
Operating Time (hrs): 1:30

Total:  QSOs = 6  Mults = 4  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 24

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Second time I've had fun in this contest.  Conditions were slow at best.

Active from 7:30 to about 10 pm, checking every 15 minutes.  Calling
CQ on 432.122 or checking ON4KST.  Thanks to those who called me or
tried to hear me!  Two CW and four SSB Qs.  I didn't try FT8.

Longest Q: N1BUG at 220 MI -- thanks Paul for calling on CW when
I was on SSB!  (Almost lost him when I had to retune.)

Eighteen year old TS-2000 (~50 W) through 70' of Bury-FLEX to
an M2 440-18 Yagi @ 11M on my roof. According to TLW I was
putting about 30 W to the Yagi.  According to M2 this
gave me about 1100 W ERP.  But this yagi is very sharp -- not great
for contesting!

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ
Woburn MA