[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 10 23:08:31 EDT 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 11

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

   80:   4      4
   40:   6      6
   20:   4      4
   15:   1      1
Total:  15     15  Total Score = 225

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was preparing lecture on basic NMOS and CMOS logic gate circuits for
tomorrow,and was falling asleep at 0200Z, so I decided to wake up with NS!  I'll
pay for my late bedtime tomorrow.........

Thanks to Karl, K9BGL for my sole 15M Q, which was truly ESP on his end.  W9RE
blasted in on 20, and K4XU gets the Golden Ears award for fishing me out on 40.
Strange QSB on 40 meters tonight though. Heard NT6Q on 80, but no Q of course.

Thanks for the fun respite from lecture prep!  Glad to be back after missing
last two sessions.

73,
MikeNH