[3830] SAC SSB PJ4DX SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 13 09:25:06 EDT 2019

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: PJ4DX
Operator(s): PJ4DX
Station: PJ4DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Bonaire

   80:    7     7
   40:    5     5
   20:   87    28
   15:    3     3
   10:    0     0
Total:  102    43  Total Score = 5,418

Nice to give out the PJ4 multiplier in this 60th anniversary SAC. My first SAC
was as EP2SL in 1978. I've also taken part from Sweden (SK5EU multi-op), England
(G4JVG), Papua New Guinea (P29DX), East Malaysia 9M6DXX) and now since  2014 as
PJ4DX. This year, poor conditions as expected. Nothing heard on 10m and only a
few very weak signals on 15m. What surprised me most though was  almost nothing
heard from Scandinavia on 40m, only a few signals and they were very weak. 80m
was actually better than 40. Hope propagation will be better in 2020. Always
good to work old friends in Scandinavia in this contest. 73 Steve PJ4DX.