[3830] Makrothen RTTY KG4IGC SO/Single Xcvr LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 13 12:15:48 EDT 2019

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:44

Total:  38  Total Score = 231,522

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Did not have much time for contesting this weekend. Managed to get in on the
last two hours of the last session Sunday morning. Desided to go single band 20
since I was so late entering the contest. Plenty of EU stations to work, and
seemed to be fairly easy despite QSB on the band.Only stateside were a few
stations from the West Coast. Many TNX to all who worked me, see you next year!

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 100
ANTS: 272\' Horizontal Loop, 20/40 Super Loops x2, NA4RR Hex Beam