[3830] PaQP N7MZW SOSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 13 20:48:06 EDT 2019

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2019

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0       1      0
   40:   0      11      0
   20:   0      16      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0     00
    2:   0       0
----------------------------
Total:   0       0      0  Mults = 19  Total Score = 532

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

SOAPBOX: Icom IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset on VOX,and a single modified ZS6BKW
flattop up 50 feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from Grid DN-71od in
Laramie County, Wyoming. I was home following prostate surgery, but handed out
the WY SSB mult to a few folks,while also doing the SD,PA, and NV QSO Parties.I
did work the W7A bonus station,but the bands were by no means getting saturated
by Arizona stations. This contest could use a few more dedicated B.I.C. Ops!
Great to work my friend KK7AC in rare Apache county. 73, November Seven Many
Zebras Walking-Cheyenne,WY.