[3830] PaQP N3NTJ SOSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 14 14:23:54 EDT 2019

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2019

Call: N3NTJ
Operator(s): N3NTJ
Station: N3NTJ

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: LAN

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0     370      0
   40:   0      10      0
   20:   0      30      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     415      0  Mults = 127  Total Score = 53,520

Had a good time once again! I worked All 67 Counties (Clean Sweep again) on 80m.
Worked no PA stations on 40m as that band was very long and not really workable
for a state-wide QSO party other than for other states/sections and DX. Seems
40m has been long for each of the past few years each QSO Party weekend. Due to
the issues with 40m, it seems most scores were lower than previous years. Thanks
to all of the mobiles and rovers for providing the rarer counties. I had only 4
counties left after 10PM Saturday night.. (GRE, FOR, MOE, and ADA)  Luckily, I
got the last 2 GRE and ADA by 2PM Sunday. Due to 40m being a no-go, I only
worked the bonus station (K3SMT) once and that was on 80m phone. Heard of lot of
familiar calls.. I think this may have been my 25th PA QSO Party..