[3830] PaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 17 13:17:11 EDT 2019

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2019

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Okoc

  160:   15      2
   80:   42     15
   40:   70     78
   20:   63     82
   15:   16      8
----------------------------
Total:  206    185      0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 40,668

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

My 6th PA QP in the row and I enjoyed it again. Unfortunately I missed again
only 1 county - Adams.
   I tried many times on SSB and fortunately many PA station come back on my CQ
- thanks!
 On Sunday at 13:59Z I had QSO with W3KB and ask him to try 15m CW.
He had FB signal. I stay on frq and sent CQ. Imediately was called by Bud AA3B.
I stay here about 25 minutes and made 16 QSO + 8 SSB. The condx was really good
(but only short opening), so pity that other stations don't tried this band.  It
was interesting that some stations with FB signal on CW I can't copy on SSB.
   LOW bands was also excellent. I tried also 80m SSB, and made some QSO. In my
opinion this number could be higher, when all station under 3800 QSY to segment
where I can transmitt (or maybe they'r called me, but I don't heard him ... who
know)

Most QSO's with:
MOBILE: K8MR/M 40/22 (QSO/CTY), N2CU/M 19/8

RESIDENT:
10 QSO: AA3B
9 QSO: K3PP, K3WJV
8 QSO: AB3AH, K3CT
7 QSO: W2CG
6 QSO: K3SMT, KE2D, WA3AAN, WA3HAE, WQ3N, K3WW, N3VZ
5 QSO: N3AD
4 QSO: AA3EE, KB3RC, KW3A, N3ZK, NA3F, NJ3I, W3FI, K3KB, W3VV

K3SMT Bonus station worked on: 16m CW, 80m CW, 40m CW+SSB, 20m CW+SSB.

Worked also with 42 Arizona station in AZ QP and the highlight was T30GC
on 80m and 160m!

Unfortunately I had also bad experience .... I had nice RUN on
40m SSB and K1K* began his CQ ( 1 CQ takes him abot 2-3 minutes)
on my frq. I ask him several time to QSY, but he ignored me and
give his CQ and CQ and CQ ... he MUST heard me ... he don't made
any QSO , I can't made any QSO ... so I must QSY from my frq and
I don't found clear frq long time. I am pretty sure I lost do
this many PA QSO's. :(

Thanks for organizing this nice QP! Thanks for mobiles for his nice job! And of
course thanks to all resident stations, who called me.
Please paper QSLs - my QSL s are on the way!

CU in 2020, 73! Laci OM2VL