[3830] TBDC NP2J(K8RF) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 20 13:38:06 EDT 2019

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: NP2J
Operator(s): K8RF
Station: NP2J

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: fk77

Total:  QSOs = 293  Total Score = 2,725

Almost didn't operate this one at all, after working 3 days in hot tropical Sun
getting antennas up I was so tired almost didn't get on at all, hi!

Got the second big vertical up and working just as getting dark here, so didn't
make first contact till 2348z and was so tired I took a 4 hour break in middle
of night.

Conditions were good, worked several 20/21 point stations including UA9BA with
good signal, RY9C, R8WF, UA4HBW, RU4SO and RL4F.... also many other Russian
stations, thanks for the QSO's everyone!

Had fun as usual!!! Thanks everyone who made it through the QRN!

73
Dan K8RF/NP2J

Elecraft K3S to AL-82
Pair phased Verticals