[3830] NyQP N2ZN SO MobileCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 20 15:44:05 EDT 2019

                    New York QSO Party - 2019

Call: N2ZN
Operator(s): N2ZN
Station: N2ZN

Class: SO MobileCW LP
QTH:

----------------------------
Total:  170     0       0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 17,680

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

Very brief mobile operation.  Set up station that morning and left around 1700z
for the first county.  Wrapped up by 2300z, so no big effort.

Activated ORL, GEN, WYO, LIV, and MON.  Fortunately, I live fairly close to a
bunch of county lines, so it worked out fairly well.

Have not done any maintenance or upgrades on the mobile station in 5 years, and
it shows.  Had RF problems on 40 with one antenna, and ended up having to switch
to a much less efficient antenna for 40.

20 was better than expected.  Conditions seemed OK for the most part.

Thanks to all who called, and hope I was able to provide a new multiplier for
some.

73, Ken N2ZN