[3830] IlQP WN4AFP Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 20 23:26:53 EDT 2019

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: SC

  160:
   80:     17
   40:      7
------------------------
Total:     24       0  Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,056

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I was out of town all day today and just caught the last hour of this fun QP. I
went to my favorite band (40m) because it should be red hot to IL land. Well, I
only made 7 contacts on 40m. Several of the contacts were with mobiles and all
the signals were really 599. So where were all the IL stations? Can you guess...
on 80m. Jim, AD4EB, thanks for running on both bands! Great contest and I hated
to have missed most all of it. 73s Dave WN4AFP