[3830] JARTS WN6K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 21 14:20:27 EDT 2019

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VISTA, CA

   80:    3     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  398    97  Total Score = 92,635

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

What a slug-fest... when you first start out, that first hour seems like
"...oh good, this isn't gonna be too bad (despite those low
SSNs)...."

And then reality smacks you in the face. Saturday morning I had one of those
'fake tsunamis' on 15m that I saw a recent tweet about or something earlier this
week but woe, we got brought right back to reality.  Thanks to the EUs and other
rare out of my continent contacts that made the effort, it sure helped keep the
interest going.

XYL was coming back from a week of cruising and I was tasked to go pick them up
so I had to leave away from the contest on Slow Sunday.

Sure is an advantage living on the East Coast as there wer much many more mults
in EU than the morsels pointing west.

WN6K, Paul
SO1R, LP