[3830] IlQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 22 08:52:38 EDT 2019

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2019

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: Okoc

  160:
   80:     27        1
   40:     87       11
   20:     44        2
------------------------
Total:    158       14  Mults = 77  Total Score = 25,410

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

Day before IL QP I run NY QP and bands was good + at the begenning 15m was open
also to the NY. I thought same good condx also on Sunday ....
Before the QP I did some 1.5 DXing with nice pileup including some West Coast.
   At 17 Z began the ILQP and I stay on my run frq and CQed for IL stations but
only 2 stations back only (what a different as last year 47 SSB QSO on 20m SSB).
On CW was better, but also 20 QSO less than last year.
   40m opened fortunately so early, but SSB disappointed me also on this band...
only 11 QSO (last year 32!)
   80m was excellent. I heard many stations, and 27 is in my LOG (last year only
13). Paul K9PG move me on SSB and he is my only QSO on 80m SSB - thanks Paul!
   Counties worked 18 less than last year.
Missed SSB QSOs went me out of Edible Award, but fortunately I can work more
than 75 counties, so I qualify again this year. Thanks for the mobiles for his
EXCELLENT job - especially Jim AD4EB! 31 times in my LOG from 20 county (missed
only his 3 county)

Most QSOs:

mobiles:
AD4EB/M 31/20
N0I/M 28/11
N9JF/M 14/12
NU0Q/M 7/7
N9IA/M 4/4
W9YES/M 3/3

portable:
W9IAU 8/4
K9BGL 6/3
W9WE 4/2

resident:
5 QSO: K9PG
4 QSO: N9EP
3 QSO:K9LJN, K9NR, K9ZO, KF9D/P, KI9A, N9CO, W9RNY, WT2P/9

Thanks for the FB QSOs + nice QP! CU in 2020!

73, Laci OM2VL

p.s. PLEASE paper QSL for my US County Award + County Challenge Toplist!

Could you please help me with QSL KM9O (Hardin cty), K9NYO, KD9AHT (Kendall
county) my only not confirmed counties from IL. (I have confirmed totally 2.913)