[3830] WAG LZ1ZM SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 22 12:59:49 EDT 2019

                    Worked All Germany Contest - 2019

Call: LZ1ZM
Operator(s): LZ1ZM
Station: LZ1ZM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:

   80:  156      0      26
   40:  199      0      26
   20:  340      0      26
   15:   17      0      10
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  712      0      88  Total Score = 197,968

It was absolutely same scenario as last year – the first contest day was a
travel day for me. Being in Denmark I was traveling 300 kms to Hamburg airport.
Then followed the flight to Sofia and finally the third leg of my journey:
driving another 400 kms to my place. Tired as I can be I had  no chance to sit
in front of the radio earlier than 09:30 pm. So first few hours of the contest
were gone.... Same as last year :)

I have completed the contest with more QSOs but with less multipliers than last
year. And with lower result despite of approximately same operating time. No
doubts it is due to poor conditions on the higher bands. 21 Mhz was open to Asia
and Western Europe but not to my location. Having only 17 qsos there (compared
to 141 last year) I struggled for each one of them. Absolutely nothing on 28 Mhz
(6 qsos last year). I could see some 28 MHz spots of DL stations originated from
DL….  I could even hear a faint signal at some time. Sorry, my hex beam does
not have gain enough :)...

Never mind band conditions it was a contest with great activity, which makes it
a pleasure to take part.

Thanks to all participants and see you soon.

73!
Nick - LZ1ZM