[3830] CQWW SSB SP7MC SOSB80 Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 08:42:03 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: SP7MC
Operator(s): SP7MC
Station: SP7MC

Class: SOSB80 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Niecenia

Hi,
I was planning all band activity, but flu/cold season got into family and I had
only one night to play... so decided to make SB 80m entry. New vertical seems to
be huge improvement over old delta. K9AY was helpful, but only little, so I need
to setup bevs/bogs next time. Pity I had only 13.5h of operation, but fun was
great!

RIG: IC-7600 + 1/4wl vertical (22m spiderpole with 2 elevated radials) + K9AY

Maciej SP7MC

PS: Not sure why N1MM reports one qso in my log as band "0" although
all seems to be right in log... so score might be a bit wrongly calculated -
sorry:

        Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN   Cty  Pt/Q
           0       1       1    0    1   1,0      (WTF???)
         3,5     774     955   13   65   1,2
       Total     775     956   13   66   1,2

            Score : 75 524