[3830] CQWW SSB MM3AWD SO(A)AB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 14:27:46 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)

  160:    6     2        6
   80:  114     5       33
   40:  148     8       43
   20:  279    14       62
   15:  125    14       54
   10:   52     6       21

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

This was a toally part time effort.
I had no more holidays permitted to take from work and needed to work on the
Saturday, to make it worse i am also sick with the flu, so that didnt help my
motivation.

I started the contest over 18 hours after everybody else.
It was a tough slog at my start time with the substantial splatter on the low
bands, multiple people just dont give "anybody" a chance to answer and
it seemed they were almost on permanent CQ.

Sunday was much better for me, the higher bands were much more pleasant to
work.
Delighted to see decent openings on 15/10 throughout all of the day.

Never worked anything from far east or pacific, although i did call several JA
on 20, who just CQ in my face.

All Q's except for 5 were S&P.

All Qso's are uploaded to QSOrder.

Thanks for the Q's