[3830] CQWW SSB WW5C(@AC6ZM) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 19:32:35 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WW5C
Operator(s): AC6ZM WW5C
Station: AC6ZM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: tn

   80:    5     4        4
   40:   53    14       36
   20:   52    16       40
   15:   40    15       35

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Ran 500 watts the entire time. Condx were rough on Friday and Saturday evening
on the low bands. Seemed like a struggle to get Europeans. We fared well into
the Caribbean and some SA. Antennas used were a vertical with radials and a full
length Carolina Windom. Q rates were low. Heard several TCG folks in the mix
(K3IE, WV4P, AC4CA). After this event I'm reminded why I prefer CW! Oh , one
other thing, I can't figure out how DX stations keep confusing the phonetic
letter "Charlie" for "Foxtrot"...I'm stumped.