[3830] CQWW SSB W2IRT M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:06:27 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W2IRT
Operator(s): W2IRT N2RJ
Station: W2IRT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NJ

  160:   18     5       10
   80:   70    13       50
   40:  141    21       71
   20:  547    28      109
   15:  196    16       76
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total:  972    83      316  Total Score = 1,083,684

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The less said about this the better. Ria, N2RJ came and guest opped for most of
the daylight operating hours both days, but the conditions did their best to put
us behind the 8-ball from the get go.

First night a write-off, as was most of Saturday morning. Saturday night I had
other commitments for a few hours but when I came back, 80m was decent to
Europe. 40 was still bad for me, with other fellow FRCers 1-calling EU, but them
not hearing me at all. I gave up early and went to bed.

20 was productive for N2RJ during the day on Sunday and her efforts got us over
1M.

Unlike the last few years, no real equipment or computer issues all weekend. If
conditions had cooperated it would have been a lot better than last year. But it
is what it is, as they say. CW next!