[3830] CQWW SSB VA3LR SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:10:39 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VA3LR
Operator(s): VA3LR
Station: VA3LR

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: GTA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    7     4        4
   40:   16     7       12
   20:  114    17       49
   15:   86    12       39

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This is my first contest since taking my station down at our former QTH in
Aurora 18 months ago.  The antennas are only temporary for now (Hexbeam at 25'
and an End Fed at about 30') and you can see it from my results.  I was hoping
to put up something better for 80 & 40 but ran out of time ... I plan to do
that before the snow flies ... but man it was great to be back on the air!!  We
have a lot a space for a tower (or 2) on the property here in Puslinch and
planning has started.  I decided to run LP for my first contest at my new set up
at this new QTH and I thank everyone for their patience for the multiple calls
as a result of the LP and compromised antennas.