[3830] CQWW SSB WV4P M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:15:09 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P W4TLK KK4ZYY H4HWS WN8Y
Station: WV4P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: TN

  160:   12     5        7
   80:   95    16       54
   40:  157    22       67
   20:  381    28      101
   15:  199    21       68
   10:   51     8       17
------------------------------
Total:  895   100      314  Total Score = 1,001,052

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Tuff Tuff Tuff.... Conditions were slow out of the gates, 3" of rain on Fri
and 80+ mph Straight Line winds on Sat put a hurt on the Multi Op, major damage
to our properties and one of the other operators property. We lost most of the
team to cleanup duties but kept someone pecking at it most of the time.
Hopefully next year we will have some Aluminum in the air :) Goal was a million
points and eeeked it out in the final mins. Had most of our normal team and
brought in WN8Y to see how he fared... Good move, He will have a seat any time
he wants it. Thanks for all the Q's !