[3830] CQWW SSB NW3Y SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:45:32 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NW3Y
Operator(s): NW3Y
Station: NW3Y

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: DE
Operating Time (hrs): 33:40

  160:   33     5        8
   80:  158    17       67
   40:  232    25       85
   20:  558    29      110
   15:  391    26      101
   10:   53    11       24

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

What an epic start!  G1 storm, SFI=69, A=34, K=4....not encouraging to say the
least.  But what strange conditions it all provided.  It was fun to work 10
meters again!  The 15m opening to EU was great Saturday am and the 80m
conditions Sat night even better.  Hopefully, something to look forward to
because it didn't look good when we started.  The station worked well once again
and thanks for all the Q's.  I hope everyone enjoyed it!  We get to do it all
again in one month!!!  73 de NW3Y