[3830] CQWW SSB W6JBR SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:52:43 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W6JBR
Operator(s): W6JBR
Station: W6JBR

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Oceanside CA USA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:53

   40:   45    15       30
   20:   51    13       25
   15:   48    12       27
   10:    6     4        5

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was very pleased to find 10 meters open a bit, and 15 meters very active!
Early Sunday morning, 40 meters was awesome, with loud, clear signals, no QSB,
low noise, wall-to-wall DX! I heard V85 Brunei quite well, but he did not seem
to be hearing me or many of the callers, so I missed this new DX.
Other than him, I worked nearly everything I heard.

My station worked flawlessly, no hiccups or computer glitches.
I think the recent lengthening of my antenna feedline and the addition of an RF
choke has been helpful. Only needed to use a tuner on 40 meters and below.

Thanks for the Qs! C U next time.

73,

JR

STATION-
K3/100
ACOM 1000
Dentron RT-3000 Tuner
31 foot ground mounted wire vertical fed via 9:1 unun, single counterpoise
Dell Core2 WinXP CPU
N1MM+