[3830] CQWW SSB N5RZ SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 01:26:25 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

  160:   53    13       24
   80:   90    16       58
   40:  125    24       60
   20:  277    26       77
   15:  100    17       52
   10:   64    10       22
------------------------------
Total:  709   106      293  Total Score = 692,664

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just got up some better antennas recently, and gave it a shot this weekend even
though phone isn't really my bag - after all it is CQWW!!

As the weekend progressed, I kept running out of stations to work (i.e. - those
who could hear me!).    Still was enjoyable and got plenty of sleep + now have
the incentive to keep building up the antenna system!  Also a good test for the
FLEX 6600 which worked flawlessly all weekend.

Now on the Sweepstakes CW next weekend.

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

FLEX 6600 +  Elecraft KPA1500 and  SPE 2K-FA amplifiers
Bencher Skyhawk Tribander @ 50' for 10-15-20M
20M E/W Dipole @ 70'
Full Size 1/4 wave Vertical on 40M
Full Size 1/4 wave Vertical on 80M
Inverted L on 160M
Hi-Z 8 Circle Receive Array
N1MM+ Logging Software + WC2L and VE7CC clusters

73,  Gator