[3830] CQWW SSB KV0Q SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 07:54:44 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: CO

   20:  673    33      121

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

What challenging conditions this year from Colorado!  Despite the poor
conditions I was surprised at the number of countries worked.  We were unable to
achieve any good run rates to Europe on either day.  On Saturday we could only
work the very loud European stations although the Japanese opening was
reasonable in the early afternoon with the band closing right after sunset.

Despite the challenging conditions we enjoyed the contest.

Thank you to all the stations who pulled me out of the noise and gave me a
contact.

73s

Bill KV0Q