[3830] CQWW SSB NA5NN(@W5UE) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 11:37:35 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NA5NN
Operator(s): K2FF W5UE
Station: W5UE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: MS

  160:   14     7       10
   80:   56    15       40
   40:  178    25       76
   20:  231    24       87
   15:  192    20       74
   10:   66    13       26
------------------------------
Total:  737   104      313  Total Score = 831,907

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Tropical Storm Olga brought 10"+ of rain from Friday until around midday
Saturday along with 45 mph wind gusts creating noisy condx on the low bands
Friday night but we mostly worked trough it since there was no nearby
lightning.. Only casualty was the 160M inverted L that broke in the middle
during the wee hours of Fri/Sat. We did a quick repair once the WX cleared Sat
afternoon so it was available Sat night. Overall we were pleased with our
results for our M-1 LP entry.... de W5UE