[3830] CQWW SSB N7GP SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 19:55:55 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   65     9       16
   80:   64    16       28
   40:  196    24       54
   20:  135    22       55
   15:  111    17       46
   10:   70    11       15

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I had to work later than I planned Friday so  late start, and Saturday  had
Maricopa hamfest and then a " OSU / Wisconsin"  game party to
attend,,,so missed Saturday morning,,
BUT found a good activity, even thought conditions were flat..
But 10 meters was hopping and many stations on, and it was open for quite some
time, so THAT was a Thrill.
It also allowed me to get to clean sweeps with 5K0K and VP6R..which made the
contest for me,,
I did get caught on 160 , I was working the 5K0K, and as soon as I was done a 1
called me and wanted my zone for a Mult,, and that started the feeding frenzy, I
must have got spotted as I had a pileup/run going to give out zone 3,,,so the
only band I had MORE Q'S , than points...
Also first SSB contest using SO2V and still getting the feel of the transmit
focus and listening to JAs In One ear and SA stations in the other,,
Still learning more every contest!!!
Thus,,having the 2 clean sweeps with 2 DX Expeditions, and working MANY
OUTLAWS,,
I had a lot of fun and excitement,,,even with flat conditions,,
Go OUTLAWS
Go BUCKS
AND..
Thanks to all Outlaws who gave me zone 3 !!!
Tom
N7GP
Ex WA8WZG