[3830] CQWW SSB W2YV(@N2GC) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 29 01:01:51 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W2YV
Operator(s): KD2FIX N2GC
Station: N2GC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NY

  160:   27     7       13
   80:  110    16       59
   40:  109    21       71
   20:  137    21       76
   15:  141    19       73
   10:   10     4        7

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

IC-756PRO3, AL-1200,
3L Tribander @30' fixed NE
40-20-10 fan dipole @35'
20-15-10 fan dipole @35'for SA
80 dipole @50'
160 double L @55'

Part time one radio multi single mostly S&P chasing mults. N1MM says we were
on for 23 hours but spent a lot of time fixing stuff on Friday night. Finally
found a bad piece of coax that was causing havoc with our transmit audio coming
out of the computer when on 40 meters.

The best part of the weekend though was all the nice comments we got about
hearing the W2YV callsign on the air again. A few even stopped their runs to
share their memories of Dave and the famous "YV bashes".

See you in the next one.
Mike N2GC