[3830] CQWW SSB HB9HLM SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 29 10:55:30 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: HB9HLM
Operator(s): HB9HLM
Station: HB9HLM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Boudry

  160:   41     5       25
   80:  141     6       36
   40:  779    15       69
   20:  545    20       68
   15:  237    13       44
   10:  148     5       30
------------------------------
Total: 1891    64      272  Total Score = 827,904

This is not expected that I do the contest because initially I had to do at Ludo
HB9EOU, unfortunately Friday I got sick, an influenza virus, so I canceled
because I did not want to give the virus to the team . Saturday afternoon
getting better I just wanted to give some points to the buddies and a pile up
happened I could not stop, I stopped at 21:00 UTC to resume on Sunday morning.
Contest friendly, but few multi because I only called and I did not hunt the
multis. Next year if Murphy does not attack me with a virus I'll be with the
HB9EOU team