[3830] CQWW SSB N1UR SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 29 20:35:16 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: VT

   20: 1306    30      118
Total: 1306    30      118  Total Score = 558,602

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Knew that I didn't have the whole weekend this year unfortunately so decided to
go 20M Single Band.  I played around on other bands when 20M was closed or
slow.

Sunday night at the end provide a few mults into SE Asia and Pacific.  but they
were all very low signal level.  Heard Zone 24 but no joy.  Only heard and
worked one KL7.  JA was strong, surprisingly, Sunday night but that is a bad
time to run JA due to it being Monday morning already out there.

Opened at 1045Z on Saturday to EU and 1130Z Sunday.  Friday night, it was lights
out on 20M here by 0200Z.

Thanks for the Qs

Ed  N1UR