[3830] WWDigi AA5AU SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 1 08:00:29 EDT 2019

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LA

  160:   34     7
   15:   41     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  837   100  Total Score = 108,500

SFI = 66, A = 38, K = 5

Thanks to everyone who struggled this weekend! It was tough but hopefully we
learned a few things like FT4 contesting is hard work! It didn't help that the
software got weird more than a few times.

Most of my contacts were FT4 but moved to FT8 during the night as activity
dropped off on the designated low band frequencies but there were still stations
to work on the standard frequencies.

Used the Contest Online Scoreboard for the first time and it was interesting to
watch. But it wasn't fun when both KR1DX and VK3BDX blew by me while I struggled
to make contacts in the middle of the night. Congrats to them for nice scores.
Despite more QSOs and multipliers, I couldn't make up the point difference.
Location, location, location...

Hopefully we'll have better conditions next year.

73, Don AA5AU