[3830] WWDigi W5PR SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 1 09:56:25 EDT 2019

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: W5PR
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  111    15  Total Score = 2,250

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Started 5 hours late with first Q at 1702. Conditions were better than expected.
PSK Reporter showed I was being heard in a lot of places that had no activity. I
got CM99, but no CN grids even though there were 3 stations showing they were
receiving me for hours. Got up and got on for the last hour and was rewarded
with an EA8 mult. Worked 17 SA, SV, EA8, FK8, KH6 and a XE3.
I sat up for SO2R with the left radio on 10m FT8 and the right radio on 10m FT4.
Never copied any signal on FT4. Tried the "suggested frequencies" for
contest FT8 and FT4, but never heard anyone there. I am disappointed that FT4
has not caught on on 10 meters because it is faster. Last contact Saturday night
was at 0428UTC with CM98 grid. First contact Sunday morning was at 1143UTC with
the EA*.