[3830] WWDigi VE3CV SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 1 10:35:33 EDT 2019

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 10:13

  160:   35     6
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  181    49  Total Score = 12,446

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Well that was fun, if not a bit hectic with all the mode changes.  I started
with WSJT-X and soon ran into dupe problems, so got N1MM working, sort of, and
used it to score, so dupes were not counted.  Still, some strange things
happened. Did anyone else get called by Y35VTP/R on 20m FT4.
No such call yet in QRZ.com.  At 1453Z he magically appeared in my log with a
grid of OF92, which puts him in the ocean south of Western Australia!  Nice 7
pointer I double will count.  Best fun was working 9G2HO and 5T5PA on 80m FT8
around 0200Z and then both VK2BGL for 6 and ZL1BQD for 7 back to back in the
last hour on 40m FT8.  Ran 70W S and P for all using the K3.

Thanks for the Qs and to the organizers for a new contest.  Lots of work to do
on streamlining my Digi operation for the next one.  Lots of fun!
Jeff VE3CV