[3830] WWDigi K6TD(@K6MTU) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 1 12:25:57 EDT 2019

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: K6TD
Operator(s): K6TD
Station: K6MTU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CM97bd
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

   15:    1     1
Total:  344    46  Total Score = 23,092

Club: Pizza Lovers 259

Comments:

Frustrating. Didn't seem to decode signals as well as hoped. There were
highlights though.  ZW5B called me on 80m. Few technical problems.   Digirite
(from W5XD) TX signal into a 6700 was badly distorted.  Restart of digirite
cured that. Message sequencing didn't always work out.  Sometimes, I wished for
message function keys, so I could drive the QSO myself.  I called CQ mostly on
the odd cycle.  When I would switch to the even cycle, seemed like digirite
stopped decoding.  Again, a restart cured that.

Few issues to work out before RTTY RU.  I'd regard this as a beta run of an FT4
contest.

Tks for the QSOs!

73, K6TD