[3830] WWDigi N6AR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 1 12:53:00 EDT 2019

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: N6AR
Operator(s): N6AR
Station: N6AR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Florida

Total:  309    69  Total Score = 38,847

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

A lot different than I envisioned.  Hardly any FT8 contest activity except on
80, where for some reason the designated FT4 segment was empty.  Not enough
Europeans and DX, and W's covering up the ones that were there.  The software
still needs lots of work too.  Not enough direction about which module to use-
VHF NA or just regular FT4/FT8. Too bad WSTJ doesn't support an ability to
respond to multiple stations at once for contesters.  I found it hard to deal
with guys that would call once, and then disappear even when you responded to
them the first time, only to pop up again in the middle of someone else's QSO.
The program didn't always find the grid square even when it was there.  The
program would regress to an earlier line in the protocol.  Just a lot of need
for improvement.