[3830] WWDigi AD4TJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 3 08:12:22 EDT 2019

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: AD4TJ
Operator(s): AD4TJ
Station: AD4TJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA

   40:   8     5
   20:  11     3
Total:  19     8  Total Score = 152

What a dud! Unless you have good antennas FT4 is not fun at all. I only operated
1.3 hours, making 19 contacts total( 1 dupe! ), 16 FT4, 3 FT8, making it approx.
4.5 minutes per Q! Terrible. Running 100 watts to a TA-33 at 20 feet, and a 15
foot tall Inverted L with traps for 40/80. Had trouble answering CQs and calling
CQ; I just could not be heard. I see several others report the same thing. Next
time the amp goes on! Hats off to those who had great scores.
73, David AD4TJ