[3830] WWDigi K7VAP SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 3 16:31:12 EDT 2019

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: K7VAP
Operator(s): K7VAP
Station: K7VAP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  102    33  Total Score = 5,709

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I didn't get home until 2200Z on Saturday, and I had been looking forward to
this. Sadly, 15M was dead.  For 20m, everyone was crammed in, and it seemed like
no one wanted to spread out.  So, everyone was fighting for contacts and it
stunk.

I think there were a lot of contacts I screwed up because I wouldn't get a 73,
or it wouldn't log, or they just couldn't copy my 73.  I think a lot of it was
propagation because a few weekends ago, I managed to get all 50 states and 25
countries in less than a week on FT4.

I do definitely like RTTY contests more, but I think with better conditions
there can be a place for this.

Also, thanks to rttycontesting.com, everything was easy to set up.