[3830] CWopsT AC6ZM LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 5 00:11:15 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 5

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

Total:  34  Mults = 33  Total Score = 1,122

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Worked N4ZZ and HA8RM and a few other 4-land calls. Heard the west coast (AZ,CA)
fairly strong on 40 and WA on 80. Hard to make these cwt's due to work. However,
it's always fast and furious getting on this late. Great practice for sure with
the exchange. I have to get used to the abbreviated member number exchanges as
they caught me off guard the first couple of times I heard them (e.g. T,N,A).
Finally got the WinKeyer2USB working and it is a great addition to the shack.

(TS-590S with a Carolina Windom)

***Tennessee Contest Group--Celebrating 25 years of Contesting Fun***