[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 5 23:29:02 EDT 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 6

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      7
   40:  24     17
   20:  17     10
   15:   4      4
Total:  54     39  Total Score = 2,106

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

One of my best starts, with 32 in the first 15 minutes, then my usual fade on
80. Lost so many jumpers on 80 I got an inferiority complex!

Congrats to KZ5D who caught and jumped over me. Rats! (smiley face)

Did not hear Susan, K5DU at all, but know she was in there. Look for the
"Five  Land BlueBelles" in the Saturday night NA.

Thanks to K9BGL for a four bagger! And K4OAQ for a threesome. Otherwise the
wealth was spread around and harder to come by.

Five minute segments: 11, 12, 9, 9, 6, and 7. Very tough to crack the Midwest
Wall on 80 from here.

Another great night of fun. Thanks all. See you in the "Big Sprint"
Saturday night.

73, Jim N3BB