[3830] CWOpen KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 7 00:07:44 EDT 2019

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

   40:  129   116
Total:  229   162  Total Score = 37,098

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

No frequency tracking by N1MM this session. Way too many fubars from that. Then,
the radio starts going deaf after a QSO where I had to use the paddles. a tap of
the paddles returned band noise and signals, but still.... the radio also locked
up a couple of times necessitating rebooting (about 3 minutes to reboot each
time). I'm getting sick of this radio. I'm very close to chucking it and
breaking out my k3s,..if I can find the right cables between now and the next
session.

Otherwise, I had a great time. Thanks for the QSOs.

73,
dale, kg5u

Radio: Flex-6600M - 100w
Antennas: AV-640 10-20m, 40m inv vee at 70\' and 80m inv vee at 70\'
Logger: N1MM+