[3830] NA Sprint CW W6YX(N7MH) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 8 02:10:22 EDT 2019

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Stanford

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #1

Comments:

I thought this was going to be one of those Sprints with low mults for me
relative to others with similar Qs. Surprise! Of claimed scores reported so far
only N6TR has as many mults.

Lots of weak signals that I tried to pull out but had to give up on a few. I'm
sure I'll have more errors than usual.

I was waiting to work N0AX for #1 but Ward worked someone else. Then when he
tried calling me later on 20 I initially ignored him since I was sure I'd
already worked him. Thanks for persisting, Ward.

73,
-Mike, N7MH