[3830] NA Sprint CW K7SS LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 8 13:36:26 EDT 2019

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Decided on a "relaxed" NA sprint effort. RBN says a consistent 24wpm,
till 0200 when the LIGHTENING STORM arrived.  1250 strikes in Seattle area in 3
hours !!

Unheard of event here for we Puget Sounders.

That's even more strikes than the Mariners had !

Was fun watching the fast lane boys fly by, up and down the bands, while
settling into the slow lane.  PS: not a single couplet gained at my speed. not a
one !
just not a juicy enough catch at that speed, I guess. :-)

So two hour effort and then unplugged the coax. Ill bet WA became scarce after
0200.

73 de DanWA K7SS
now back to the REAL SPRINT !  NCCC SPRINT every Thursday evening for 30
minutes.